I am passionate about translating. That’s why I translate only into my mother tongue, German. For translations into English and French, I engage highly qualified native speakers.
Translations from English to German
- For translations from English into German, I myself usually undertake the work – especially in the fields of science and economics.
- As a native German translator, I deliver perfectly formulated texts.
- All my English-to-German translations are proofread by experienced colleagues – because two sets of eyes are always better than one!
Translations from French to German
- Translations from French into German are my favourite assignments, so I usually undertake these myself.
- Of course, all my translations from French into German are proofread by colleagues.
Translations from German to English
- German-to-English translations are undertaken by qualified translators who are native speakers of English.
- For translations from German into English, customers can choose between British or American English for the final text.
- The English translations are of course proofread meticulously.
Translations from German to French
- I assign German-to-French translations to French native speakers.
- I usually proofread translations from German into French myself. This combination of a native speaker translator and a proofreader with the respective other native language is perfect.
Translations from French to English
- I entrust French-to-English translations to English native speakers.
- French and English are my working languages – these are the languages I am most proficient in. I am therefore also your contact person for queries relating to translations from French into English.
Translations from English to French
- I assign English-to-French translations to qualified French colleagues.
- I am also pleased to be your contact person for queries relating to translations from English into French. Please do not hesitate to get in touch.